Phone: 519-888-4567 x30131
Location: E7 2318
David Rose, B. Math, MBA, is the Associate Director of Graduate Studies and a Lecturer at the Conrad School of Entrepreneurship and Business. He is currently the Vice President at Listen Corporation and a former Lecturer at the Lazaridis School of Business and Economics. David earned his MBA from Wilfrid Laurier University. He presently teaches BET 100 - Essentials of Entrepreneurial Behaviour, BET 320 - Introduction to Commercialization Management, and BET 604 - New Technology-based Venture Creation.
- BET 100 - Essentials of Entrepreneurial Behaviour
- BET 320 - Introduction to Commercialization Management
- BET 604 - New Technology-based Venture Creation
- MBA, Wilfrid Laurier University, 1998
- B. Math, University of Waterloo, 1978
- Lecturer, Conrad School of Entrepreneurship and Business, University of Waterloo. August 2014 - present
- Lecturer, School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University. 1998 - 2014
- Vice President, Listen Corporation. 2006 - present
- Client Manager, Retail Performance Group. 1999 - 2000
- Senior Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers. 1998 - 1999
- Independent Consulting Projects. 1997 - present
- Self Employed. 1986 - 1997
- Marketing, Gulf Canada Products Co. 1975 - 1986
- Reddy, R. & Rose, D. 2014. "Shad - What's next for this JUNO Award-winning artist?" in New Venture Creation, 2nd Canadian Edition by Spinelli, Ensign, and Adams.
- Rose, D. & Munro, H. 2012. "Handshake VR Inc.: Innovating with Touch" in Strategic Management: A Dynamic Perspective - Concepts, Case Volume - Canadian Edition, Pearson Canada.
- Rose, D., Munro, H., & Giguere, L. 2010. "Want Beverages" in New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century, Canadian Edition, McGraw-Hill Ryerson.
- Nitsch, D., Rose, D., & McMurray, J. 2010. "Sandvine Inc." in New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century, Canadian Edition, McGraw-Hill Ryerson.
- Rose, D., & Munro, H. 2010. "Handshake VR Inc.: Innovating with Touch" in New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century, Canadian Edition, McGraw-Hill Ryerson.
- Giguere, L. & Rose, D. 2007. "Casablanca Kids" in Contemporary Canadian Marketing Cases, 3rd Edition, Pearson Prentice-Hall.
- Giguere, L. & Rose, D. 2007. "Casablanca Kids" in Business, 6th Edition by Griffin, Ebert and Starke, Pearson Education.
- Baetz, M. & Rose, D. 2001. "Ford's Corporate Volunteer Program" in Strategic Management: Text, Readings and Canadian Cases, 6th Edition by Paul Beamish and Patrick Woodcock, McGraw-Hill Ryerson.
Selected awards and honours
|2014||SBESS Faculty Member of the Year|
|2006||Honourable Mention Award (with L. Giguere), ASAC Case Track|
|2005||Best Case Award (with D. Nitsch and J. McMurray), ASAC|
|Honorary President of graduating class (selected by students)|
Wilfrid Laurier University Student Union Professor of the Year Award