Dept of Earth & Environmental Sciences
Centre for Environmental and Information Technology (EIT)
200 University Ave. W
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 888-4567
The Advanced Standing Dual Credit in Earth and Space Sciences offers high school students in the Waterloo Regional District Schools an opportunity to get university credit in the geosciences recognized by universities in Ontario.
- Geochemistry (joint with Chemistry)
- Environmental Sciences
Waterloo also offers unique opportunities for students to enhance their professional qualifications:
- TERRE CREATE certification in sustainable mining
- Professional Geoscientist designation (APGO) in Ontario
Please consult our undergraduate student webpage for more information.
Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Waterloo has a strong tradition in research and graduate education. We offer the following graduate programs:
- Master's (MSc) programs in Earth and Environmental Sciences
- PhD program in Earth and Environmental Sciences
Waterloo also offers graduate students professional degree designations and training:
- Graduate degree designations in the Collaborative Water Program in Integrated Water Management (offered jointly with the Water Institute)
- TERRE CREATE training in sustainable mining.