Distinguished Professor Emeritus and Adjunct Professor
Phone: 519-888-4567 x32842
Location: EIT 3156
- BASc, University of Toronto
- MSc Illinois University
- PhD, Illinois University
- Phased array antennas
- Radio astronomy
- Electromagnetic scattering
- Multiplicative array systems
- Waveguide junction scattering
- R.H. MacPhie and K.-L. Wu, "A plane wave expansion of spherical wave functions for modal analysis of guided wave structures and scatterers", IEEE Trans.Antennas and Propagat., Vol.AP-51, pp. 2801-2805, Oct. 2003.
- R.H. MacPhie, "Thinned coincident arrays for the direct measurement of the principal solution in radio astronomy", IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat. Vol.AP-51, pp. 788-793, Apr. 2003.
- Z.Shen and R.H. MacPhie, "Rigorous modal-expansion analysis of asymmetrical dipole antennas", IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol.AP-49, pp. 1525-1530, Nov. 2001.
- R.H. MacPhie and K.-L. Wu, "A full-wave modal analysis of inhomogeneous waveguide discontinuities with both planar and circular boundaries", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol.MTT-49, pp. 1132-1136, June 2001.
- R.H. MacPhie and K.-L. Wu, "A full-wave modal analysis of arbitrarily shaped waveguide discontinuities using the finite plane wave series expansion", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol.MTT-47, pp. 232-237, Feb.1999.
University of Waterloo