There are a variety of resources to support students throughout their time at the University of Waterloo. This page features some of the resources that students may find helpful.
- About to graduate
- Academic Integrity
- AccessAbility Services
- Assignment Planner: Helps students break down projects and assignments into manageable steps based on due dates.
- Centre for Career Action: Make an appointment for résumé and cover letter critique, career exploration and decision making including job search advice, mock interviews for jobs and professional school, and assistance with grad/professional school process and review.
- Graduate Academic Calendar and Important Dates
- Graduate Schedule of Classes
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs: Provides support to students, postdocs, staff and faculty who are engaged in graduate work and research at the University of Waterloo.
- Graduate Studies forms
- Online systems: Important online systems at Waterloo.
- SERS Graduate Advisor
- SERS Undergraduate Advisor
- Student Success Office: Offers various initiatives and programs to promote continued student success and an improved overall student experience including how to study and prepare for midterms and exams to helf reduce anxiety.
- Peer Success Coaching: Offers workshops to help you improve your study habits and test preparation techniques.
- The Centre: General information for all students on all University of Waterloo services and offices: Student Finance, Registrar, Official Documents, etc.
- Undergrad Schedule of Classes
- Undergraduate Academic Calendar and Important Dates
- Writing and Communication Centre
- Manchester Phrasebank: Useful phrases for academic writing.