The Customers driver within the Excellence, Innovation and Wellness (EIW) Standard examines the University's service to customers (primarily students), including how well we engage with our customers. This includes consideration of listening, acting, and reporting on feedback.
The University of Waterloo Service Promise:
The Customers working group is pleased to introduce the University of Waterloo Service Promise, endorsed and supported by Senior leadership at all levels of the University.
Our students, campus community, and external stakeholders will experience service and support that is relevant, effective, respectful, and timely.
Working group members
- Cathy Newell Kelly, Registrar, Registrar's Office (Co-Chair)
- Christine Wagner, Research Coordinator/Senior Buyer, Procurement (Co-Chair)
- Angela Rooke, Manager, Professional Skills and Postdoctoral Affairs, Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs
- Karen Howey, Manager, Desk Services, Housing & Residence
- Kirsty Budd, Faculty Relations Manager, SSO
- Nancy Heide, Director, Student Service Centre
- Mike Szarka, Director, Research Partnerships, Office of Research
- Loron Pellowe, Manager, Student Financial Services, Finance
- Rebecca Hutchinson, Liaison Librarian, Library
- Michelle Coulombe, Assistant Registrar, Records Operations, Registrar's Office
Updated: August 16, 2019