Graduate program/plan change

Graduate program/plan change (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Change your current program and to be considered for advanced standing, including transfer credit for some or all courses taken and milestones or research completion in your current Waterloo program.
  • Change your supervisor, if applicable, because of the program/plan change.

Note: If you will not be getting advanced standing and would like your term count to start again at 1.0, you must submit an official application for admission to be considered by the new program.

Submission deadlines:

Fall – October 15; Winter – January 15; Spring – June 15

Your department must provide you with a copy of the completed form.