Use this form to:
- Order a transcript for the OGS/QEII-GSST competition
A WatIAM login is required. For details about the OGS/QEII-GSST competition at Waterloo, please visit Waterloo’s OGS/QEII-GSST web page.
This form is to be used by the following students wishing to apply for an OGS/QEII-GSST at Waterloo:
- Current eligible undergraduate and graduate students registered at Waterloo who have not applied for a tri-agency or Vanier scholarship through Waterloo
- Prospective domestic students applying to Waterloo for graduate admission - Note: you must begin an application for admission and upload your transcripts for that application before using this form.
The following students do NOT need to submit a transcript request form:
- International and domestic students who are applying for a Tri-Agency or Vanier scholarship through the University of Waterloo do NOT need to order transcripts – GSPA will provide a copy of the post-secondary transcripts to the proposed department graduate coordinator.
- International students who are not currently registered in a graduate program at Waterloo will not be included in this competition due to the limited number of awards available for international students.
Transcript request process:
GSPA will fulfill transcript requests by retrieving official transcripts which were submitted as part of an admission application. Current Waterloo students will have already submitted these when they applied to their current program. New applicants must ensure that all official transcripts from previous institutions have been successfully uploaded as part of their current admission application prior to submitting the transcript request form. Provided students have previously submitted their official transcripts, GSPA will retrieve transcripts from the previous institutions identified on this form at no charge to the applicant. GSPA will then provide a copy of these transcripts to the proposed department graduate coordinator who will attach them to the rest of the application. If a required official transcript is not available, GSPA will advise the student and a hard copy will need to be delivered in a sealed envelope marked for “OGS/QEII-GSST” to the attention to the Co-ordinator, Financial Aid and Awards, in GSPA, 2nd floor Needles Hall by the applicable deadline below.
The submission deadline for the OGS/QEII-GSST transcript request form is:
October 4, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. (EST) for international students
January 15, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. (EST) for domestic students
Note: Late requests will NOT be processed.