Welcome to the Information Systems & Technology website
In Information Systems & Technology (IST) we strive to provide effective information systems, technology and services in support of learning, teaching, research and administrative needs.
On our site you'll find information on the IT services and resources available to students, faculty and staff; IST and campus-wide IT projects and initiatives; and information on our continuous efforts to provide an exceptional IT environment on campus.
Featured sites and services
- Dec. 5, 2018
Microsoft Teams is an app in Office 365 that supports teamwork by providing a central place for tools and resources. With MS Teams, members can meet, chat, manage and share files, and collaborate on documents simultaneously. Teams allows you to customize your work space, keeps your work secure, and provides a convenient platform to do more, together.
- Dec. 4, 2018
What is happening? Sendit will be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
When is this happening? Wednesday December 12, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
What is the impact to Sendit users? Users will not be able to login or use the service during the maintenance period.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 44357.
- Dec. 4, 2018
IST Service Desk holiday hours
- All service desks will be closed from December 22, 2018 to January 1, 2019.
- The Davis Centre Service Desk will re-open on January 2, 2019 with reduced hours:
- January 2 - 4: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- January 5 - 6: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Village 1 Service Desk will re-open on January 5, 2019 with reduced hours:
- January 5 - 6: 12:30 p.m.