We have the following available opportunities at the Institute for Quantum Computing (IQC).
Candidates applying for a postdoctoral fellowship are encouraged to learn more about the prestigious Banting Postdoctoral Felllowship offered by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Follow the University of Waterloo timeline for the application.
- IQC Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Postdoctoral positions in experimental quantum annealing
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD), Key Management System (KMS) Postdoctoral position
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD), Postdoctoral position
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) Theory, Theory Postdoctoral positions
- Transformative Quantum Technologies Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Collaborative Graduate program
- Student exchange
- Undergraduate Research Award
- Undergraduate School on Experimental Quantum Information Processing (USEQIP)
- Post-Quantum Cryptography graduate student positions
- NSERC CREATE CryptoWorks21 training program on quantum-safe cryptography