The Institute for Quantum Computing (IQC) has compiled a number of resources to help our students, members and interested parties learn more about quantum.
- Scientific publications
- Publications and annual reports
- Areas of research
- Quantum Computing 101
Our featured interview video features David Wineland, co-recipient of the 2012 Nobel Prize in Physics and researcher at the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Our featured lecture video features Dr. Umesh Vazirani of the University of California, Berkeley. He presented a special seminar May 17, 2013: Quantum Hamiltonian Complexity: through the computational lens.
Visit IQC's YouTube page to see over 500 videos of interviews, lectures and talks.
- Public lectures
- Scientific lectures
- Lecture materials and corresponding abstracts for selected IQC lunch talks and scientific lectures
Generally three times a year we release our newsletter NewBit.
Each year we release an annual report which focuses our accomplishments for the year.
- IQC annual report 2013
- IQC annual report 2012 (PDF)
- IQC annual report 2011 (PDF)
- IQC annual report 2010 (PDF)
Government and funding reports
- Industry Canada report 2013 (PDF)
- Industry Canada report 2012 (PDF)
- Industry Canada report 2011 (PDF)
- Industry Canada report 2011 - french translation (PDF)
- Quantum information process funding in Canada 2011 (PDF)
- Industry Canada report 2010 (PDF)
- Industry Canada report 2010 - french translation (PDF)
- Industry Canada report 2009 (PDF)