Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- deCLASSified: How economic class affects your life may seem complicated… until it’s deCLASSified.
- Fear Itself: Learn about how and why fear affects your body by diving into the world of popular culture.
- Tainted Love: Is love today as simple as “happily ever after”?
- The Cognitive Casino: Explore how hidden biases colour our feelings and actions.
- Value to a T: Using T-shirts as a case study, we’ve tailored this exhibit to explore the factors that affect how YOU value objects.
- Welcome to Utopia: Decide for yourself; Utopia or Dystopia?
KI-X 2017 took place March 13th to 18th: where and when
The students who created KI-X 2017 took their Field Trip to Copenhagen prior to creating their own exhibits.