The theme for this year is the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- All You Can Eat?: Learn how we can help food banks support those with limited access to food and explore how we can ALL eat
- Breaking News: The Press, The Public and Your Trust
- Core Choices: Get to the core of your consumption choices and see what it takes to make responsible ones!
- Shaping Social Societies: We need to talk…
- WORKSCAPE: How far are you willing to go to get a decent job?
KIX 2018 took place March 12th to 17th.
The students who created KIX 2018 took their Field Trip to Barcelona prior to creating their own exhibits.
Read more in the article KIX 2018 tackles the Sustainable Development Goals and announces new partnership.