The theme for this year is the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Visit our exhibits, including great video tours of each one, and learn about:
- Braver than Loneliness: You are not alone in being lonely
- Not One Less: Step beyond the media’s coverage and dive into Hong Kong’s evolving unrest.
- Prescribing Hope: Move forward, save lives.
- Vein to Vein: Where do you fit into the blood donation community?
- Walls Down: A Guide to Emotional Literacy
Check out videos summarizing the KIX experience.
The students who created KIX 2020 took their Field Trip to Berlin prior to creating their own exhibits.
Course instructors: Rob Gorbet and Paul McKone
This year, we’re partnering with some great folks!
The Lewitt Family Foundation has an interest in supporting education and music programs for those less fortunate so that they may have satisfying lives and will be able to contribute to the future of Canada.
At Meridian Credit Union, we exist to help lives grow. Two of the ways we do this are by investing in communities and contributing to a healthier environment. The SDG-aligned student exhibits are doing just that, and we are happy to support the students work!
We're pleased to be partnering with the City of Waterloo Museum to extend the impact of these exhibits to the broader community!