The theme for this year is the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- Beyond the Bin: Reduce. Reuse. Rethink.
- Butting Heads: By putting our heads together, we can create more socially sustainable communities.
- Mashkawizii: Paint it Orange; Resilience in the Face of Trauma
- Points of You: Reframing Perceptions: Learn to use the power of perception to your advantage.
- Shady Aid: Shine a light on volunteering abroad!
KIX 2019 took place place March 11th to 16th.
Read a great summary in the news article "KIX 2019".
The students who are creating KIX 2019 took their Field Trip to Amsterdam prior to creating their own exhibits.
Course instructors: Rob Gorbet and Paul McKone
This year, we’re partnering with some great folks!
Were pleased to be partnering with the City of Waterloo Museum to extend the impact of these exhibits to the broader community! Visit the museum at Conestoga Mall, March 26-May 31.
At Meridian Credit Union, we exist to help lives grow. Two of the ways we do this are by investing in communities and contributing to a healthier environment. The SDG-aligned student exhibits are doing just that, and we are happy to support the students work!
Are you passionate about the SDGs? Join Impact Alliance, a campus network of student leaders striving to create a positive impact. To raise awareness, theyre hosting a conference and a scavenger hunt!