The theme for this year is the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- Mind Your Body: How your mind affects your physical health.
- Home Grown: Discover the past, present and future of Southwestern Ontario Agriculture
- Single-Use Society: Reimagine everyday objects. Break away from Single-Use.
- Birds of a Feather, When We Flock Together: Explore the relationship between belonging and othering and learn how to promote inclusive communities.
- [Un]Welcome: Where do you go when there’s nowhere to stay? An exploration of hostile architecture.
- The Cost of Convenience: The Hidden Toll of Consumer Choices
- Stuff Your Sex Ed Teacher(s) Never Told You: What was missing from your sex education?
KIX 2022 took place March 14th-19th.
Course instructors: Rob Gorbet and Paul McKone