New for the Fall 2016 term!
D2L has introduced some new terminology which Waterloo LEARN will be adopting. The most significant changes that will impact instructors and students are the following:
- News will become Announcements
- Edit Course will become Course Admin
- Pager will become Instant Messages
- New will become Upload/Create (in Content)
- Add Existing Activities will become Existing Activities (in Content)
D2L has made these changes, based on client feedback, in an effort to make the LE (Learning Environment) more intuitive. You will see these changes in Waterloo LEARN the week of Aug 15, after Spring term exams end. We recommend instructors review any course instructions to verify they match the new terminology.