We are pleased to announce that the three campus book pickup services have now joined together within Omni, the Library's catalogue. Materials will be delivered to the pickup location of your choice: Dana Porter Library, Milton Good Library, and Musagetes Architecture Library in Cambridge.
University of Waterloo faculty, students, and postdoctoral fellows may request physical items from the print collections of:
- Musagetes Architecture Library,
- Milton Good Library, Conrad Grebel,
- Witer Learning Resource Centre,
- Davis Centre Library, and
- Dana Porter Library.
- Book Pickup @ Porter: Scheduled pickup times are no longer required. Patrons who have received their notice of availability from the Library will be able to visit the Dana Porter Library anytime from 10 a.m. until noon, Monday to Friday.
- Book Pickup @ Musagetes Architecture Library: Requests close at 9 a.m. each Thursday morning for pickup between noon and 2 p.m. on Friday.
- Book Pickup @ Milton Good, Conrad Grebel: Pickup times are during library open hours.
Masks must be worn when entering the libraries, and other safety protocols will be in place.
- Book delivery by mail: Mailing out of print items will be an option for faculty, students and staff who are unable to make use of the print pickup service. Requested items will be mailed out to any address in Canada.
- Requesting items from the University of Guelph, Wilfrid Laurier University, and the TriUniversity Annex for Waterloo faculty, students and staff: Physical items will begin to be available through Omni, the Library's catalogue.
Follow the library services and operations update page for changes on all services that are being redeveloped in response to the pandemic. We look forward to enhancing library services further to support and engage with you.