To accommodate students preparing for exams, the Library will be extending its hours from November 23 to December 19 for the exam period.
- Dana Porter Library: 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily - circulation desk will be closed at 11 p.m.
- Davis Centre Library: 24 hours a day, with the exception of Sundays between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. - service desk will be closed at midnight
On the last day of extended hours (December 19) the Davis Centre Library will close at midnight and the Dana Porter Library will close at 11 p.m.
Please see our library hours for a list of building and service times.
- the Davis Centre Library will be an Exam Study Zone for the extended hours period, meaning that quiet study guidelines (PDF) will be strictly enforced. There will be attendants present to monitor the library environment and for security purposes, and they will also monitor for noise, cell phone use, and hot foods that are not permitted in the library environment.
- Dana Porter Library offers these study zone areas:
- Group Study: Floor 5 and 10
- Quiet Study: Floors 6 and 9
- Silent Study: Floors 7 and 8
- study spaces (tables, carrels, computer workstations) in both libraries will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- study rooms are bookable through the online booking system
For more information, contact:
Circulation Services, Supervisor: Environment and Website
519-888-4567 ext. 36019