Developing student research skills
Encourage students to contact their librarian by subject area for help with research.
- Course specific workshops
Contact your librarian and request a research workshop for your course, tailored to your assignments and to the needs of your students.
- Course guides
Ask your librarian to create an online guide for your course.
- Online tutorials
Direct your students to relevant online tutorials that might enhance their learning.
- Collaborate with your librarian on creating learning materials for your course, or library content in Waterloo LEARN. Librarians can help you with:
- identifying the key information sources
- developing information literacy skills tasks
- providing feedback for assignments
- Course reserves for instructors
Find out how you can create and manage your course reserve lists online using Course reserves service. For further assistance, contact your course reserves library location or email email@example.com.
- Copyright guidelines
Explore the copyright-related support and advice at the University of Waterloo.
Other helpful links
- Suggest a purchase
- Library Accessibility Services
- Centre for Teaching Excellence
- get help with instructional design and Waterloo LEARN, a web-based learning management system
- Instructional Technologies and Multimedia Services
- request instructional support service