- Study rooms in the Library
- Library Accessibility Services study rooms
- Group and individual study spaces on campus
Dana Porter Library has a reflection and wellness space, room 702, located on the 7th floor. The room is carpeted and contains some mats, chairs and cushions. It is open during library hours to all students to reflect, pray, relax, or de-stress.
The Dana Porter Library is now equipped with day-use self-service lockers for students to use free of charge while they are in the Library and on campus. Available on the sixth floor, the lockers are perfect fit for books, binders, laptops, and other small electronic devices.
- Lockers are available for day use only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Maximum time with a locker is eight hours. Lockers will automatically unlock at the eight hour mark.
- Patrons create their own pin codes with each use of the lockers.
- Accessibility keys are available at the main desk for students unable to operate a pin pad.
- The Library is not responsible for the loss of items that may occur when:
- Patron does not return within the eight-hour period and the door unlocks.
- Patron leaves items in locker past library closure.