- For inquiries regarding the Clinics, eye health, prescriptions, and appointments, please contact the Clinic Coordinator, ext. 33582.
- For information and questions about the university science Biomedical Sciences (Pre-optometry/Pre-health) program please visit the Biomedical Sciences web page.
- All questions about how to become a Doctor of Optometry (OD) (a.k.a. the Optometry undergraduate program) including admissions & academic requirements etc., please visit the Future optometry students site or contact the Admissions Coordinator, ext. 33178.
- For questions on the Vision Science graduate studies MSc and PhD programs or Vision Science research, please visit the Future graduate students site or contact the Graduate Studies Coordinator, ext. 35039.
- Questions about assessment & training for the internationally trained should contact the International Optometric Bridging Program (IOBP) office, ext. 37882 or visit the IOBP web site.
You can leave a message using the contact form below.