- Curriculum specific library instruction
- Individual or small group consultations on how to develop and run a literature search; manage references; identify publication options; address questions related to interlibrary loan, copyright, research data management, depositing into UWSpace, etc.
- Literature searches for faculty/staff (e.g. literature needed for the introduction portion of a grant application)
- Knowledge synthesis projects like literature, scoping, or systematic reviews
- Development and maintenance of print and electronic collection of resources (e.g. books, journals, databases)