This page provides downloadable branded resources and guidelines for use. The University of Waterloo brand site also includes more Waterloo branded resources and information for requesting digital and print designs.
Additional resources are available upon request - email Milana Madzarac to learn more about accessing the following:
- Pharmacy photos for use in digital and print communications
- Institutional slide deck for the School of Pharmacy (includes facts and figures)
- Indigenization Strategy slide deck for the School of Pharmacy
- Facts and figures about the University of Waterloo
The School of Pharmacy logo is the official mark of the School. You may not alter the logo in any way.
The logos are provided as .PNG (with transparent backgrounds) and .JPG files in three colour options. The yellow version is the preferred version.
PowerPoint slides and stationary
Download the School of Pharmacy letterhead (.docx)
Faculty and staff can contact Katie Schafer for assistance ordering business cards
Download School of Pharmacy branded conference poster presentations. Templates are available in a variety of sizes and contain additional instructions on usage and printing.
Alternative designs with more white space and flexible section headers:
Brochures, reports and proposals
See below for examples of branded brochures and report layouts.
Sample two-pager designs
Sample multi-page print design
Sample multi-page digital design
Staff and faculty can contact Milana Madzarac for copies of these design templates. Simple digital-only designs may be completed in-house. For larger designs that require print, submit a requisition with Creative Services.
School brand report template
Key messages, writing and email resources
Email signature template
Personalize your email signature by adding our tagline, 'Innovating Pharmacy Together' at the bottom:
For general e-signature content, see the University of Waterloo Branding page for guidance.
School of Pharmacy boilerplate
A boilerplate is a standard description of an organization that embodies the organization's mission and values. The boilerplate can be used whenever you need a paragraph describing who we are and what we do. Here is ours:
- As Canada’s most innovative pharmacy school, we are leading the future of healthcare through a strategic integration of experiential learning, impact-driven research, entrepreneurial culture, community partnerships, and teaching and academic excellence. Strategically located in the Innovation District in Downtown Kitchener, we are the anchor institution of the Health Sciences Campus at Waterloo.
Additional key messages
- Real world impact: We drive real-world impact through leading-edge research and practice that tackles complex challenges – from drug discovery to patient care to population health. Our vibrant research programs, thought leadership, community-engaged learning and collaborative partnerships create solutions that improve health for individuals, communities and the world.
Pharmacist training: As Canada’s only co-operative education pharmacy program, we train engaged, practice-ready medication experts who are evolving the role of the pharmacist in healthcare. Our unmatched experiential learning program gives students the confidence to work within diverse communities across Canada to deliver equitable and exemplary patient care.
Health-tech and entrepreneurship: From ground-breaking healthcare technology to new research models, our boundary-pushing research drives discovery and innovation. Within our unique entrepreneurial ecosystem, we collaborate across disciplines to create novel solutions that shape the future of healthcare.
Community engagement: Founded with support from the City of Kitchener, our teaching, learning and research are inseparable from our role as community partners, health educators and allies. Through local, national and international collaborations, we support vulnerable populations, build inclusive relationships and create a positive impact.
Unviersity of Waterloo writing resources
See the University of Waterloo brand guidelines for the Waterloo Writing Style Guide and UW boilerplate.
Colours and fonts
Use the colour red to identify the School of Pharmacy.
|Accessible Colour Combinations
|0 14 3 0
|255 165 170
|#000000 #80001F #B71233 >14 PT
|0 98 46 0
|228 23 64
|#000000 #FFFFFF #DFDFDF >14 PT
|3 100 66 12
|183 18 51
|#000000 >14 PT #FFFFFF #FFA5AA >14 PT #DFDFDF
|12 95 59 54
|128 0 31
|#FFFFFF #FFA5AA #A2A2A2 >14 PT #DFDFDF
The following three fonts are free alternatives to the official UW fonts and can be used in School of Pharmacy communications.