The University of Waterloo Entrance Bursary application is available to students entering their first year in the fall. You can find a link in your Quest account from February 15 to April 15.
To be considered:
- You are an Ontario resident (as defined by OSAP)
- You have applied as a full-time student
- The upcoming fall term will be your first term of post-secondary studies
- You will apply for the bursary by April 15
- You will apply for OSAP before June 15 for the upcoming fall term
- Your parents combined income is less than $80,000
Apply for the Entrance Bursary
Remember that the application is only available until April 15.
- Once you've applied to Waterloo, log in to Quest.
- In the mobile version, select the Entrance Bursary tile. On a desktop, you'll find the the Entrance Bursary under Finances.
- Complete the quick eligibility check.
- Fill in all fields on the application. (You'll need to have your parents' or spouse's income and tax information for last year available.) Tip: You can only apply once, so be sure to enter all information correctly!
- Click ‘Agree’ to submit your application.
- You will be notified in mid-May if you qualified for a bursary.