WAT's Sustainable, Waterloo? Welcome to the official Sustainability's Office's official podcast: WAT's Sustainable?
On episode 06, we talk about all things Bike Month! We explore the history of the month-long campaign, it's significance on an individual and community-wide scale, how it's changed over the years and what you can do to take part this year.
- 2021 Bike Month Challenge
- CBC News article on seperated bike lane project in Waterloo
- Region of Waterloo trails
- TravelWise (log in with your @uwaterloo.ca email address)
- University of Waterloo Bike Centre
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (UWCC)
- Waterloo Cycling Club (Region-wide)
- Waterloo's Gold Biycycle Friendly status by the Share the Road Cycling Coalition
- Other campus and community cycling resources
Download the transcription with time stamps and resources. A .txt version of the transcript is also available for accessibility (scroll to bottom of page).
We want to hear from you!
Do you have any ideas or topics you'd like us to cover, accessibility concerns or feedback on a particular episode? Email us at email@example.com.