WAT's Sustainable, Waterloo? Welcome to the official Sustainability's Office's official podcast: WAT's Sustainable?
On episode 07, we hear from Kevan Marshall from TravelWise and Grand River Transit. Join Jenna and Mat Thijssen, the Sustainability Director at the Sustainability Office, as they discuss sustainable transportation. From sustainable transportation options in Waterloo Region, to challenges in making communities more transit-friendly, to the role community members have in transitioning their communities towards sustainability, you don't want to miss this conversation!
- 2021 Bike Month Challenge
- Grand River Transit main web page
- Region of Waterloo Bike Maps
- Region of Waterloo trails
- Sustainability Office's transportation web page
- TravelWise (log in with your @uwaterloo.ca email address)
- University of Waterloo Bike Centre
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (UWCC)
- Waterloo Cycling Club (Region-wide)
- Waterloo's Gold Biycycle Friendly status by the Share the Road Cycling Coalition
- WUSA U-Pass FAQ
- Other campus and community cycling resources
Download the transcription with time stamps and resources. A .txt version of the transcript is also available for accessibility (scroll to bottom of page).
We want to hear from you!
Do you have any ideas or topics you'd like us to cover, accessibility concerns or feedback on a particular episode? Email us at email@example.com.