WAT's Sustainable, Waterloo? Welcome to the official Sustainability's Office's official podcast: WAT's Sustainable?
On episode 09, we hear from Brendan Schaefer from Reep Green Solutions. Join Jenna and Andrea Bale, the Sustainability Engagement Coordinator at the Sustainability Office, as they discuss sustainable transportation. The conversation explores why water conservation is important both globally and within Waterloo Region, opportunities to conserve water in affordable, low-maintenance ways at home and more.
- Reep Green Solutions website
- Reep Green Solutions' Reep House case study
- Region of Waterloo's WET (home water audit) program
- Region of Waterloo web page for water conservation
- Get involved with Reep (employment and volunteer opportunities)
Download the transcription with time stamps and resources. A .txt version of the transcript is also available for accessibility (scroll to bottom of page).
We want to hear from you!
Do you have any ideas or topics you'd like us to cover, accessibility concerns or feedback on a particular episode? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.