Share your mental health and wellness journey by expressing how you manage and destigmatizmental health challenges through writing, music, or any expression of art. Examples include stories, paintings, drawings, photography, sculptures, videos, music, songs, podcasts, etc. These will be showcased during Thrive month on the Thrive website and through social media.
Consider some of the pointers below when you create your art/music piece:
- What does mental wellness mean to you?
- What elements in your life help with being mentally well?
- What mental self-care and help-seeking strategies do you follow for your own mental wellness
- How did you/do you deal with your own mental health challenges, if any? What strategies worked/work for you?
- How did you/do you help others deal with mental health challenges?
- How do you identify and respond effectively to emotions in yourself and others?
- What strategies did you/do you use to distinguish between typical stress and signs and symptoms of declining mental health and/or distress?
Submit your creative piece on the Thrive Creative Showcase Submission between October 19 - November 11.