- Campus Wellness - Counselling Services | 519-888-4567 ext. 32655
- Campus Wellness - Health Services | 519-888-4096
- Empower Me, Mental Health Resources | 1-833-628-5589
- Good2Talk | 1-866-925-5454 (Post-secondary Student Helpline)
- Here 24/7 | 1-844-437-3247 (Waterloo Region Helpline)
- UW MATES Peer support program
- The Women's Centre
- Accessibility Services
For Faculty and Staff
Resources for students, faculty, and staff
- Here 24/7 | 1-844-437-3247 - Waterloo Region Helpline
- Crisis Services Canada | 1-833-456-4566 or by text 45645
- Non-emergency Waterloo Regional Police Services | 519-653-7700
- Grand River Hospital | 519-749-4300
- St. Mary's Hospital | 519-744-3311
- Kitchener-Waterloo Sexual Assault Support Centre | 519-741-8633
- Centre for Mental Health Research and Treatment
- Human Rights, Equity and Inclusion Office
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Office
- Qualia Counselling Services | 1-844-380-3228
- Delton Glebe Counselling Centre
- KW Counselling Services
- Wellness Together Canada - Mental Health and Substance Use Support
- Hope for Wellness Indigenous Peoples Helpline | 1-855-242-3310
Campus workshops and training opportunities
- Counselling Services Workshops and Groups
- Workshops and therapy groups on a varietyof subjects including anxiety management, depression, creating sustainable habits, and much more.
- Counselling Services Prerecorded Seminars
- Prerecorded video seminars on topics like Stress Management, Sleep Tips and more.
- Counselling Mental Health Training Opportunities
- Training on responding to people in distress, responding to people with thoughts of suicide, and de-escalating difficult situations
- Organizational and Human Development Workshops
- HREI Education and Training
- Training to facilitate understanding, address discrimination and harm, influence, and advance systemic changes towards making the University of Waterloo an equitable and safe(r) place where everyone can thrive.
- Centre for Teaching Excellence
- Training on Supporting Student Mental Health, as well as resources on creating positive learning environments.
- A compiled list of videos on topics such as Stress Management, Self-Care, Resiliency, Self- Compassion and more.
- A compiled list of mental health apps available for various strategies; including Meditation, Sleep, Anxiety, Depression, and Safety apps.
- A compiled list of Podcasts on mental health; including motivational, anxiety and depression, self-care, disordered eating and body image, human behaviour, happiness, and mindfulness
- A compiled list of Services available on and off campus.
- Indigenous Student Resources