The Canadian Press Stylebook includes guidelines on how to write about nationalities and race. The guidelines are to support writers in thoughtfully developing content.
- Diversity Style Guide Definitions and additional information on hundreds of terms related to race, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, etc.
- Data Standards for the Identification and Monitoring of Systemic Racism: Glossary (Government of Ontario, last updated in 2021) Includes glossary and definitions.
- Proposed Standards for Race-Based and Indigenous Identity Data Collection and Health Reporting in Canada (Canadian Institute of Health Information, last updated 2020) – Glossary of important terms and concepts.
- What is a Refugee? (UN Refugee Agency)
- Racial Discrimination, Race, and Racism Fact Sheet (Ontario Human Rights Commission) – Glossary of definitions.