Office: E6 4020
Phone: 519 888-4567 ext. 31166
Functions as the leader of the “Tech Team” in Chemical Engineering”. His main focus is on the “smooth running” of all technical operations in the chemical engineering department spread out over 80 labs in 3 campus buildings – including building systems, laboratory equipment, classroom technology and setups, undergrad lab equipment, and efficient consumption of utilities (electricity, water, air handling and exhausts, etc.) He has over 30 years of industrial manufacturing operations experience with a particular emphasis on Lean Process Flows, Six-Sigma quality programs, Project Management, and building construction and operation. Additionally, he has engineering design and manufacturing work experience in Nuclear Power Equipment (Steam Generation), High-Purity Water Systems, Laboratory and Life Science Automation, and Aircraft Landing Gear components.
- Alternative energy creation and storage systems.
- Pure water systems design and optimization.
- Automotive design, motive power systems and auto restoration.
- Sustainable processes with waste reduction and equipment energy optimization.
- BASc – University of Waterloo – Mechanical Engineering
- Six Sigma Black Belt – GE University, Crotonville
- Leadership Certificate – GE University, Crotonville
- Leader in Practical Process Improvement Implementation – Thermo Electron
- Quality Assurance Manager Certificate – Conestoga College
- Lead Quality Auditor Certificate – QMS
- ChE 482 – CAPSTONE course for 4A
- Project Management for CAPSTONE – Guest lecturer for ChE 482
- P&ID Background and Design – Guest Lecturer for ChE 101
- Fundamentals of Water Treatment Equipment - Guest Lecturer for ChE 480
- Tips for Full Time Employment After Graduation – Lecturer to 4A class (voluntary attendance)