The 2017 Faculty of Environment General Assembly will be on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 10 a.m. in Environment 3 (EV3) room 1408.
The Assembly will receive an Annual Report from each of the following:
- Dean (PDF)
- Associate Dean, Graduate Studies (PDF)
- Associate Dean, Research (PDF)
- Associate Dean, Undergraduate Studies (PDF)
- Department of Geography and Environmental Management (PDF)
- Department of Knowledge Integration (PDF)
- School of Environment, Enterprise and Development (PDF)
- School of Environment, Resources and Sustainability (PDF)
- School of Planning (PDF)
- Mapping, Analysis & Design (PDF)
All Environment constituents are welcome to attend.