This site was recently redesigned to better serve you. Please help us help you by providing a website feedback.
You are now a member of a prestigious network of more than 180,000 UWaterloo alumni around the world.
Your next steps:
Please fill out our brief Next Steps Grad Survey to let us know where your next steps will take you.
Entering grad school?
- Order your transcripts online
- Explore your options for grad studies at Waterloo and options for grad studies at the Faculty of Environment
Starting your career?
- Keep your contact information current to ensure you receive invitations to networking events in your area
- Expand your networking by joining the UWaterloo Environment alumni LinkedIn group
Looking for work?
- Book a session with an alumni career advisor - each graduate is entitled to three free sessions, either in person or over the phone. Get help with your resume, interview skills, career direction, and much more
- Access Alumni JobMine by joining the Alumni E-Community
- Register for the WaterlooWorks Information Session to find out more about Waterloo's new job board and to increase employment opportunities upon graduation
- Join an Alumni Chapters or become an Global Ambassadors in your new city and network with fellow Waterloo alumni
- Don't forget to update your new address
Stay in touch!
Fill out the Next Steps Grad Survey and let us know your future plans. We love to hear from alumni doing exciting things and often feature stories from our grads in the e-newsletter or on our website. Send your news to Jessica Debrouwer.
Sign up to Waterloo's Alumni E-Community
- Receive discounts on professional development courses, attractions and sporting events
- Use the alumni directory to find classmates and fellow alumni
- Receive the monthly @uwaterloo enewsletter
- Access alumni JobMine
Join our alumni social networks
- Environment alumni LinkedIn group
- University alumni Facebook page
- University alumni LinkedIn group
- University alumni Twitter
Whatever your next steps, we hope you'll stay in touch!