Change of enrolment status

Change of enrolment status (pdf)

Use this form to:

  • Request a change to your enrolment status (e.g. full-time to part-time, part-time to full-time, inactive, full-time off campus, co-op, or exchange).
  • Voluntarily withdraw from your program.

Are you an international student seeking to change your enrolment status to gain work experience during your degree program? Learn what documentation you need and the university processes you must follow to legally work in Canada on the Student Success Office website.

Enrolment regulations are in the Graduate Calendar.