Earn a geography degree while completing flight training to acquire your Commercial Pilot License (CPL). Flight training takes place at the Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre, one of Canada’s top flight schools that has been in operation for over 80 years.
Course topics include:
- geography and human habitat,
- geographic information systems (GIS)
- remote sensing
Aviation coursework includes:
- essentials of aviation
- private and commercial pilot training
- an instrument rating
- multi-engine rating
What sets us apart:
- Geography at Waterloo is ranked in the top 50 in the world, and top 4 in Canada (QS World University Rankings).
- Flight training at one of the top flight schools in Canada
- Small class sizes, dedicated flight centre staff who work hard to see every student graduate