The International Research Partnerships (IRP) team provides strategic management and administrative support for international research projects, partnerships and agreements. Working in close cooperation with academic and administrative units across campus, IRP provides increased opportunity to develop and enhance partnerships and aims to identify external funding opportunities for international research collaboration.
IRP implements a partnership development approach while delivering a comprehensive suite of high quality research administration services. Through applying expert international experience, knowledge and networks, IRP provides University of Waterloo faculty, staff and students with broader and deeper partnerships as well as funding opportunities in support of their international research collaboration.
What we do:
- Liaise with Waterloo faculty and research centres
- Identify and disseminate funding opportunities for international research
- Host funding agency representatives
Grants and Contracts Support
- Provide application review and administrative support
- Negotiate and implement research agreements
- Manage awarded funds
- Facilitate contract training initiatives
- Develop relationships with funding agencies, research organizations and academic institutions
- Create, monitor and manage partnership agreements and academic linkages
For more information and to discuss how we can assist you, please contact:
Director, Global Research and Strategic Alliances
Manager, International Research & Partnerships