Come and Visit

There are many ways to arrange to come for a visit.

1. Come to UWaterloo's many open house events.

2. Book a tour with the UW visitor centre.

3. Visit Conrad Grebel University College (Residence and/or Music Facilities) and arrange to talk with a specialist in these areas.  The Music Living-Learning program is housed at Conrad Grebel.

If you would like to coordinate tours to one or more of these areas, please contact our recruitment specialist, Rebekah DeJong or call 519-885-0220 x24215.

Orientation week leaders