Math/BASE is a 4-month program that allows you to improve your reading, writing, and oral skills with a focus on using English in a university setting while earning credit towards your Math degree.
Course selection for Math/BASE students:
- Course selection occurs between June 21 and June 28, 2023.
- You will choose your calculus course either indicating the honours level course MATH 137, or the advanced level course MATH 147. If you end up receiving transfer credit for MATH 137 during the summer then our program coordinator will assist you with updating your course enrolment to MATH 135 for Fall 2023.
- You will choose your List I communication skills course, which will be taken in winter term.
- You do not need to enroll in your BASE courses as they will automatically be enrolled for you.
- You will automatically be enrolled in MTHEL 99.
If you have any questions, you can contact our program coordinator, Janessa Zheng.