NOTE: COVID-19 update regarding your Corporate Pass and TravelWise
Grand River Transit has provided the following information regarding pass holders during this time.
TravelWise program staff will be working remotely, and the following TravelWise program services have changed:
- New Corporate Pass account requests can be completed online here.
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, fare cards are mailed to your billing address. If you require your card sent to a different address, please contact email@example.com after you have completed the online form.
- The carpool matching portal on gotravelwise.ca has been temporarily suspended
- If you rely on carpooling, follow this guidance from Public Health to reduce your risk. COVID carpool advice.pdf
- The Emergency Ride Home Reimbursement Program is available and the form can be found here.
- As a reminder, employees who walk, cycle, carpool, or take transit to work are eligible for reimbursement up to $75 in taxi or rideshare fees for an unforeseen emergency (e.g., personal or family member illness).
Region of Waterloo Public Health continues to monitor local cases of the novel coronavirus: COVID-19. Stay informed and visit www.regionofwaterloo.ca/COVID19 for more information.
How to get your GRT corporate pass
- Complete GRT’s Corporate Pass Request Form
- You will need to provide your home address, company name, and a photo of yourself.
- GRT staff will use this information to confirm your eligibility, create your EasyGO fare card, and audit the program.
- Your EasyGO fare card will be shipped to your workplace within two weeks of completing the request form.
- GRT aims to ship your card in time for the first of the month. However, orders received late in the month may be delayed.
- When you receive your new card, follow GRT’s step-by-step guide to create an account and load your Corporate Pass online.
For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Phone: (519)575-4400 ext. 7349
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional questions please visit the corporate pass website.
Fare cards are mailed directly to your billing address. If you require your card sent to a different address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed the online form.
Once you create an online easyGO fare card account, you can choose to autorenew your Corporate Pass each month. If you only need your Corporate Pass for certain months, log in and load the pass only when you need it.
You can also load Stored Value onto your card, which will deduct the "ticket price" when you tap on transit.
If you have a valid Corporate Pass and Stored Value on your card, the card reader will recognize your pass and not subtract from your Stored Value.
The GRT Corporate Pass will save you 15% on your monthly transit pass compared to GRT's regular monthly pass. The current rate can be found at www.grt.ca/fares
Yes - if you only need your Corporate Pass for certain months, you can log in prior to each month you need the pass.