The Ontario government maintains a website of locations that provide free naloxone kits: see their Naloxone kit website.
Here are Professor Kelly Grindrod and Professor Michael Beazely's slides on opioids and naloxone:
- Dr. Michael Beazely: Fentanyl and Other Opioids (PDF)
- Dr. Kelly Grindrod: Opioids and Naloxone (Powerpoint), Naloxone (Powerpoint)
Professor Grindrod and Professor Beazely's slides can be used in training efforts, with credit to the authors.
Naloxone Nasal Spray Administration (English) - developed by the Canadian Pharmacists Association
Naloxone Nasal Spray Administration (French) - developed by the Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Downloadable naloxone infographic
- Ministry of Health and Long-term care FAQ on naloxone for pharmacists
- Guidance from Ontario College of Pharmacists on Naloxone
- Guidance from Ontario Pharmacists Association on Naloxone