As of September 1, a new Executive Committee will begin their terms. The Executive Committee is responsible for high-level management of the School of Pharmacy: members oversee other major committees such as the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee, the Undergraduate Admissions Committee, and the Graduate Studies and Research Committee.
The Executive Committee also leads the School through strategic planning, consulting with stakeholders to define short and long-term goals and to develop a vision to guide the School’s programs.
Members of the committee are:
- David Edward, Committee Chair, Hallman Director (term extended until 2020), and Professor
- Trenny McGinnis, Committee Secretary and Administrative Officer
- Andrea Edginton, Associate Director, Research and Graduate Studies and Associate Professor
- Kelly Grindrod, Programmatic Assessment Manager and Associate Professor
- Ken Potvin, Director of Admissions, Professional Relations and Undergraduate Affairs
- Cynthia Richard, Associate Director, Curriculum and Clinical Lecturer
- Nancy Waite, Associate Director, Clinical Education and Professor