The Pharmacy Alumni Achievement Award has been established to celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of School of Pharmacy alumni from the University of Waterloo.
This prestigious award will honour Pharmacy alumni who impact the health and wellbeing of society through their professional work and/or public service contributions.
- nominees must be graduates of Waterloo Pharmacy with a BScPharm , PharmD or graduate degree(s).
- Demonstrated professional achievements: career advancement, leadership, professional recognition, and accomplishments within their field.
- Demonstrated public service: voluntary leadership roles in the community or through public or humanitarian service, significant impact on the community through socially responsible activities.
- Demonstrated support to the University of Waterloo: support including involvement in UW/Pharmacy programs or service on UW/ Pharmacy committees or project teams.
The School of Pharmacy welcomes nominations for the Alumni Award from alumni, students, staff, retirees and members of the public.
- Complete the online Nomination Form by April 30, 2017
- Candidates will be contacted to submit additional information
- The Selection Committee will review the qualifications of the nominees to select the recipient of the award
- The award will be presented each year at a School of Pharmacy alumni event.