Want to learn more about one of our courses? You've come to the right place.
Compulsory courses (co-op students)
Applied Health Sciences, Arts, Environment
- PD20: Engineering Workplace Skills I: Developing Reasoned Conclusions
- PD21: Engineering Workplace Skills II: Developing Effective Plans
Elective courses (co-op and EDGE students)
- PD3: Communication
- PD4: Teamwork
- PD5: Project Management
- PD6: Problem Solving
- PD7: Conflict Resolution
- PD8: Intercultural Skills
- PD9: Ethical Decision Making
- PD10: Professional Responsibility in Computing1
- PD13: Research in the Workplace
Elective courses (co-op students)
- PD11: Processes for Technical Report Writing
- PD12: Reflection and Learning in the Workplace
- PD22: Professionalism and Ethics in Engineering Practice
Not all elective courses are offered every term. When you’re thinking about your next elective PD course, consult the table below to make sure the course you want is offered during your next work term. (Rotation information is also included on each individual course page.)
1 While most students who work through the WatPD program only need to take two compulsory PD courses, students in Computer Science (who started studying during the Fall 2015 term or later) and Software Engineering (who started studying during the Fall 2016 term or later) must also complete PD10: Professional Responsibility in Computing as one of their elective PD courses. For more information, visit the PD10 course page.
|Winter 2019||Spring 2019||Fall 2019||Winter 2020||Spring 2020|
1 This course's typical rotation pattern has been temporarily altered to meet departmental needs. If you want to learn more about this course's typical rotation for planning future enrolment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.