Want to learn more about one of our courses? You've come to the right place.
Compulsory courses (co-op students)
Applied Health Sciences, Arts, Environment
- PD20: Engineering Workplace Skills I: Developing Reasoned Conclusions
- PD21: Engineering Workplace Skills II: Developing Effective Plans
Elective courses (co-op and EDGE students)
- PD3: Communication
- PD4: Teamwork
- PD5: Project Management
- PD6: Problem Solving
- PD7: Conflict Resolution
- PD8: Intercultural Skills
- PD9: Ethical Decision Making
- PD10: Professional Responsibility in Computing1
- PD13: Research in the Workplace
1 While most students who work through the WatPD program only need to take two compulsory PD courses, students in Computer Science (who started studying during the Fall 2015 term or later) and Software Engineering (who started studying during the Fall 2016 term or later) must also complete PD10: Professional Responsibility in Computing as one of their elective PD courses. For more information, visit the PD10 course page.
Elective courses (co-op students)
- PD11: Processes for Technical Report Writing
- PD12: Reflection and Learning in the Workplace
- PD22: Professionalism and Ethics in Engineering Practice
Not all elective courses are offered every term. When you’re thinking about your next elective PD course, consult the table below to make sure the course you want is offered during your next work term. (Rotation information is also included on each individual course page.)
An "x" in the table below indicates that a course is being offered that term. If the space is blank, the course is not being offered in that term.
|Winter 2020||Spring 2020||Fall 2020||Winter 2021||Spring 2021|