Please update any bookmarks you may have. This page will soon be archived as the content previously found on this page has been moved to the new Registrar Resources for Staff and Faculty website (link below).
Note: The Staff/Faculty Quest logon button can now be accessed from the Quest home page, the Registrar's Office home page, as well as from the Registrar Resources for Staff and Faculty site. Our recommended best practice is to bookmark the Quest page where you enter your login credentials.
Quest is the University of Waterloo's student information system that allows you to:
- view my class roster
- view my teaching center
- view my weekly teaching schedule
- upload my final grades
- gain access to Waterloo Inquiry? (advisors only)
- view a student’s unofficial transcript
- view a student’s class schedule? (Waterloo Inquiry users only)
- view a student’s degree progress transcript (advisors only)
- find out information about the Advisement Repository
- view or download a class roster
- search for classes
- view the undergraduate schedule of classes
- view the undergraduate future-term course offerings list
- view the graduate schedule of classes
Note: Faculty and staff cannot use the mobile version of Quest at this time.