- Log in to Quest.
- Select the Admissions tile.
- Under the Admissions section select the program application you want to view.
- The last column will display the status of your application.
As an applicant, you may check the status of your application, review possible conditions if there is an Offer of Admission, see which test results have arrived at the University of Waterloo, etc.
Ontario High School applicants can check the grades Waterloo has received for them.
Applicants to Undergraduate Studies (excluding current Ontario High School applicants):
- Can upload transcripts required to complete their application via the Documents tab.
- Can review video about how to upload documents.
- Can upload and review the materials required to complete their application via the Materials tab.
- Can review Graduate Applications – Help.
- Can view/accept/decline their Offer of Admission, if applicable.