If you're an undergraduate student who has only one class on your schedule and you want to drop it, you'll have to complete an undergraduate notice of withdrawal form and submit it to the Registrar's Office to be withdrawn from your course.
Exception: If you're on a co-op work term and you want to drop the last/only class from your schedule, you have two options:
- Request the drop by completing a course override form and submit it to the Registrar's Office, or
- Send an email to email@example.com asking that the course be dropped from your schedule.
- Log in to Quest.
- Click Enroll.
- Click drop.
- If prompted, select the term and then click CONTINUE.
- Select the course(s) you want to drop and then click DROP SELECTED CLASSES.
- Confirm your selection and click FINISH DROPPING to process your drop request. To exit without dropping the course(s), click CANCEL.
- View the message and status results of your drop request. If you have errors, click Fix Errors to make changes to your request. If you desire to see your revised class schedule, click MY CLASS SCHEDULE.
- Your revised schedule for the term is displayed. Note the absence of the dropped course(s). Important: If you drop a course after the drop deadline date, "Enrolled" will appear under the Status column and a "WD" or "WF" will appear under the Grade column.