For undergraduate students only. Can be viewed only on a desktop computer.
See the course selection offerings list for undergraduate students to plan your courses.
Note: Courses can be selected anytime during the course selection period; successful enrolment into desired courses is independent of when you make your choices during this period.
Do you want to:
- Log in to Quest.
- Under Academics select Course Selection (Undergrad only).
- You won't have access to course selection if your faculty has already chosen all of your courses.
- If you see this message "Your department is adding courses for you. Check your courses." then no further action is required by you until the drop/add period.
Note: You don't have to select courses for this term because your program of study does not allow class choice. Your department will enrol you in all your required classes. Please log into Quest during the drop/add period to view your class schedule.
- Click Add Courses.
- Follow the instructions listed on the Quest page. To select a course, click on Add Course.
- Search for the desired course. Follow the instructions listed on the Quest page. Note that there may also be important course selection information displayed for some courses. Steps:
- Choose a subject using the lookup icon and a catalog number from the drop-down list.
- Select the instruction mode for the course from the drop-down list if there is a choice (i.e., On Campus or Online).
- Click on the appropriate button to indicate whether this instruction mode is preferred or required.
- If you've selected an On Campus instruction mode and the course is offered at multiple campuses, specify your campus of choice.
- Click on the appropriate button to indicate whether this campus is preferred or required.
- Review any details in the Course Selection Information section.
- Click Continue.
- Click Add Course or Add Another Row to add more courses. Select either day or evening classes and add a different priority number for each course. After you've selected all the courses you want to add, click the Submit button.
- The results of your course selection attempts will show in the column Add Status. Click on any message that isn't listed as "Success" to read the message. Common messages:
- Success = successfully added
- Success/Messages = view message
Note: It is your responsibility to read the message and take appropriate action if necessary. E.g., you may be repeating the course. If you wish to drop the course, select Drop Courses. After viewing the message, click Cancel to go to the previous page.
- Errors Found = requisites may not have been met; you may have to select another course.
- After Success messages, click View My Course Selections to review your selections.
- Click Drop Courses.
- Select Drop from the drop-down list for the appropriate course. Click Submit when finished dropping all desired courses.
- Click Change Priority and Preferences.
- Continue to change until satisfied. Click Save Changes when done. The system will respond with a "Changes were successfully saved" message. Click OK.