A FREE Introductory Workshop.
There is no cost to CURAC and associated members. (UWRA are CURAC members!)
Dr. Sue Hutchinson with Susan Holmes, Dalhousie University Retirees
Retirement often means leaving work and colleagues who have been central to your life--and retirement is also an opportunity to expand your world, to recreate yourself and to use your time more joyfully.
Since making the transition to retirement:
- Have you found yourself with too much time on your hands?
- Are you missing work colleagues or lacking a sense of purpose?
- Have you been too busy to stop and smell the roses?
Even if you are content with the life you're living right now, there's value in pausing to evaluate if you are living your absolute best life in retirement.
This free introductory workshop will provide you with the chance to:
- Consider key domains of life that are important for a healthy, fulfilled life in retirement;
- Assess your level of success in relation to each of these important life domains;
- Her advice from research and other retirees about strategies to live your est life in retirement;
- Learn of opportunities for in-depth lifestyle planning.
This free 1-hour workshop will be offered Wednesday September 13th, 2023 via ZOOM at 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm Atlantic time. (That is 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm Ontario time).
To register, simply email Dr. Sue Hutchinson: email@example.com