The School of Accounting and Finance Annual Report provides our alumni, friends, faculty, staff, and external community members with news about accomplishments and challenges in the School during the previous calendar year.
Launched in 2007, the School of Accounting and Finance (SAF) Annual Report is published every spring.
It is with great pride that we honour our faculty members who have received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal.
A downloadable PDF file is available through the e-flip book link of an archived issue of the SAF Annual Report:
- June 2017 Alumni e-newsletter
- December 2016 Alumni e-newsletter
- June 2016 Alumni e-newsletter
- 2015 SAF Year In Review Report as an accessible PDF file
- 2014 SAF Year In Review as an accessible PDF file
- 2013 SAF Report (PDF) as an accessible PDF file
- 2012 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2011 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2010 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2009 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2007 SAF Annual Report (PDF) - published in spring 2008
- 2006-2012 SAF Report (PDF) - a report of SAF strategies and achievements
Request a copy and read the full history of how the School of Accounting and Finance has pioneered the education of accounting and finance.
Associate Director, Admissions and Communications
Phone: 519 888 4567, ext. 37152
Fax: 519 888 7562
Room: Hagey Hall 3169