The School of Accounting and Finance Annual Report provides our alumni, friends, faculty, staff, and external community members with news about accomplishments and challenges in the School during the previous calendar year.
The School of Accounting and Finance (SAF) Annual Report was published every spring from 2007 to 2015. The SAF Alumni e-newsletter was launched in 2013 to provide more frequent SAF news and updates to our audiences. In the Fall of 2015, the Alumni e-newsletter replaced the need for an Annual Report.
It is with great pride that we honour our faculty members who have received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal.
Stay updated - Alumni e-newsletter
- July 2018 Alumni e-newsletter
- October 2017 Alumni e-newsletter
- June 2017 Alumni e-newsletter
- December 2016 Alumni e-newsletter
- June 2016 Alumni e-newsletter
SAF Student and Graduate Employment Report
The SAF's Experiential Learning and Career Development (ELCD) team works with campus partners from Co-operative and Experiential Education (CEE) and the Centre for Career Action (CCA) to bring top employers and talented students and graduates together on a local, national, and global level.
The 2018 SAF Student and Graduate Employment Report details our experiential learning and full-time employment results. This report demonstrates the diverse areas in which our students' and graduates' knowledge, skills, and attributes are in demand.
A downloadable PDF file is available through the e-flip book link of an archived issue of the SAF Annual Report:
- 2015 SAF Year In Review Report as an accessible PDF file
- 2014 SAF Year In Review as an accessible PDF file
- 2013 SAF Report (PDF) as an accessible PDF file
- 2012 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2011 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2010 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2009 SAF Annual Report as an e-flip book
- 2007 SAF Annual Report (PDF) - published in spring 2008
- 2006-2012 SAF Report (PDF) - a report of SAF strategies and achievements
Request a copy and read the full history of how the School of Accounting and Finance has pioneered the education of accounting and finance.
Communications and External Relations
Phone: 519 888 4567, ext. 37152
Fax: 519 888 7562
Room: Hagey Hall 3169