Submitting PDF forms
Our forms ask for your personal information - the best way to securely submit a completed PDF form is to upload it through your OSAP account.
Alternatively, you can use moveit, the University’s secure file transfer service:
- Login to moveit with your WatIAM ID and password.
- Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload the completed form file and send.
- Application update
- OSAP Disability Verification Form
- Parental information application update
- Studies at another institution
- Acknowledgement of academic probation
- Academic Progress
- OSAP Academic Progress Template (PDF) if you have been notified in your application that you are not satisfactorily progressing through your program. Examples include multiple program switches and multiple study periods for the same academic year/level of your program.
- Adjust living allowance
- Adjust local travel
- Estimated income
- Parent Information not available (previously called Family breakdown)
- Income verification
- Non-supporting step parent
- OSAP academic probation appeal
- OSAP academic restriction appeal
- OSAP request for exceptional circumstances
- Parent extraordinary
- Residency review forms