Submitting PDF forms
Our forms ask for your personal information - the best way to securely submit a completed PDF form is to upload it through your OSAP account.
Alternatively, you can use Sendit, the University’s secure file transfer service:
- Log in to Sendit with your WatIAM ID and password.
- Enter our email address email@example.com.
- Upload the completed form file and send.
- Application update
- Studies at another institution
- Parental information application update
- Acknowledgement of academic probation
- Use the OSAP Academic Progress Template (PDF) if you have been notified in your application that you are not satisfactorily progressing through your program. Examples include multiple program switches and multiple study periods for the same academic year/level of your program.
- Adjust living allowance
- Adjust local travel
- Estimated income
- Family breakdown
- Income verification
- Non-supporting step parent
- OSAP academic probation appeal
- OSAP academic restriction appeal
- OSAP request for exceptional circumstances
- Parent extraordinary
- Residency review forms